Monday, December 12, 2011

Letter Grades Sent

Hi Class of 2012,

This is my last communication to you as students of MKTR from this blog.


I just sent in the letter grades to ASA a few minutes back. The grade distribution remains roughly what it was last year - around 10% earned an A, 49% secured A-, about 31.7% obtained a B and the rest a B-.

Was glad to see some familiar names do well and was a little disappointed another set of familiar names do less well than I'd expected. By familiar names I mean people I have come to interact with and know in the course of the course.

So, again, all the best for the journey ahead. Do keep in touch going fwd and should you actually put into practice what you picked up in MKTR, I would love to hear about it. Should you as an alum tomorrow want to talk as a guest speaker to the MKTR class etc, that would be just great too.

Ciao and cheerios,

Sudhir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback appreciated. Please try to be civil, as far as feasible. Thanks.