Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Project presentations Update

Class,

Just reviewed the first 10 presentations. I must impressive, given the time crunch and other constraints you folks were operating under.

The remaining groups which are to present, here's some updates for you.

Am told there are some evening events groups do not want to miss. At the same time, I would like this thing over for sections A and B today. Hence, this is what I propose:

If at least half a group's members can be present, then they are welcome to make their project presentation at any convenient time slot of thier choice between 2 and 9.30 pm today in my office or in the AC2 conference room (where I'm trying to arrange for a projector and computer).

The same shall go for sections C and D tomorrow as well.

Sudhir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback appreciated. Please try to be civil, as far as feasible. Thanks.