Monday, October 18, 2010

Project announcements

Hi all,

Its a tad disheartening to see that group formation has remained incomplete across sections despite its deadline slipping by.

1. The deadline stands extended till Tuesday midnight for group formation now. Consequently, phase I deadline (for websurvey submissions) is also pushed to Tuesday midnight next week. This extension comes at the expense of phase III time, I must add.

2. If for any reason you are disinclined to look for a group to join, kindly write 'randomly assign' next to your name in the Google spreadsheet. I'll assign you to a group randomly after that, period.

3. Pls sign up for a free account on www.esurveypro.com and use their question types and their skip logic in making your questionnaire. Phase I submissions will happen in a Google form that I shall create for this purpose.

4. I will add further updates here. Pls check the blog regularly henceforth. In the meantime, it is recommended to take last year's survey.

Sudhir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback appreciated. Please try to be civil, as far as feasible. Thanks.