Monday, November 9, 2009

The Deadline stands postponed.

Class,

Well over half the class (in census terms) has voted and expressed their preference.

I understand the well reasoned arguments made by the 'No' voters. But I have to take a call in this matter and I have decided.

The deadline will now be noon 11.59 am. on Friday 21-Nov for the entire class. Grading standards will be uniformly applied. Groups who don't plan on working next week can plan their work this week itself and get it done with. I'd rather groups at least wait for Logit (lec 9), MDS (perceptual maps) and conjoint analyses (lec 10) to happen before they rush down to file submissions, though.

Friday 21-Nov noon is about the latest I can stretch the deadline, By this time, we (I and the AAs) should be done with exam grading and will take on project grading for the ext 2 days.

Thank you for your feedback and vote, all.

Sudhir

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to bring to your notice that Friday is the 20th and not the 21st. I'm assuming that the deadline is Friday the 20th and not Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shweta, what would you like more? :)
    anyways, I logged on to make the exact same point, and btw I have full respect for people who want to submit as early as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Friday noon folks. We need the next 1.5 days to grade and collate the data.

    Sudhir

    ReplyDelete

Constructive feedback appreciated. Please try to be civil, as far as feasible. Thanks.